Long-term Storage of Reproductive Material Protects Family Building Options
For many individuals and couples undergoing fertility care, storing their reproductive material becomes part of the path to parenthood. Preserving eggs, sperm or embryos through cryopreservation protects these precious reproductive resources until the time is right to use them.
Ovation Fertility™ offers the most advanced storage capabilities available with its state-of-the-art freezing equipment and facilities throughout the country. In addition, Ovation Fertility scientists wrote the book on cryopreservation techniques, allowing patients to store reproductive materials for years, and at a reasonable cost, giving them greater control over their family-building options.
Why Choose Ovation Fertility for Long-term Storage?
Ovation Fertility can safely and expertly house any reproductive material for any length of time, depending on the patients’ needs. Whether patients want short-term storage (commonly six months or fewer) or long-term storage for 20-plus years, Ovation Fertility carries the industry standard for safeguarding:
- Other reproductive material
Ovation Fertility was founded by a network of internationally renowned scientists, recognized for advancing cryopreservation techniques. Their research has been published in leading industry journals, and they are often invited to present at national and international conferences. Patients who choose Ovation Fertility make the best possible choice for storing their fertility potential.
The Ovation Fertility Advantage
Patients can rest assured when they use Ovation Fertility for long-term storage. As an industry leader, Ovation Fertility offers many advantages:
- The most leading-edge equipment and purpose-built facilities for freezing and storage
- Storage time for as long as patients require
- 24-hour monitoring of stored materials
- Expert staff
- Storage equipment protected from natural disasters; immediately available backup power; security redundancies
- Best practices in cryopreservation, using state-of-the-art techniques
Retrieving Materials Made Easy
When patients get ready to use their reproductive material, Ovation Fertility makes the process easy. Our team delivers outstanding customer service. We work seamlessly with patients’ referring physician and IVF labs to retrieve any reproductive material stored at Ovation Fertility to ensure it is safely shipped when and where it is needed. Ovation Fertility’s goal is to make the process seamless to patients with quick, efficient, responsive service.
Why Consider Long-term Storage?
Long-term storage of reproductive materials offers individuals and couples many options for their particular situations. Long-term storage can be beneficial for:
- Women in their 20s and 30s who are not ready to become pregnant but want to retrieve their eggs during their most healthy reproductive years
- Patients who are about to undergo medical treatment, such as chemotherapy or radiation, that might affect the viability of their eggs or sperm
- Couples who want to store extra embryos after a successful IVF cycle
To learn more about the most advanced long-term storage program available, contact Ovation Fertility.