Beyond Donor Eggs with the World’s First Euploid Embryo Guarantee
IVF treatment with donor eggs is a viable option when fertility is compromised due to lack of ovarian production, the presence of a genetic condition, or previous IVF failure. Third party reproduction techniques with donor eggs are highly successful and offer couples a genetic connection to their baby when a partner’s sperm is used for fertilization.
At Ovation® Fertility, we take the benefits of donor egg-based treatments to the next level by offering several packages that guarantee prospective parents chromosomally normal (euploid) embryos, and/or a specified number of fertilization attempts, for an all-inclusive, low price. With a genetically screened embryo from Ovation, you are guaranteed the best chance of successful pregnancy.
Genetic Testing for Healthy Embryos
In the early days of IVF, clinicians transferred fresh donor egg embryos, which required timing the donor and recipient’s reproductive cycles to enable a quick transfer of the resulting embryo. This protocol left no time for reliable genetic testing. Now with the advent of an advanced freezing technique called vitrification – invented, in part by Ovation – clinicians can spend the time required to properly screen embryos before transfer.
Adding in preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A), available through Ovation Genetics, physicians can confidently transfer one chromosomally normal embryo at a time. And with Ovation’s Euploid Embryo Guarantee®, you can get your best chance for pregnancy for a fixed, affordable price.
Our Euploid Embryo Guarantee Program Offers Options
Ovation initially designed the world’s first Euploid Embryo Guarantee® program with two plans to provide prospective parents with the best options for successful pregnancy. Today, we have expanded our package options to help even more people achieve their dream of having a family. Prospective parents can choose a plan that fits their goals, within their individual budgets, using their partner’s or donor sperm.
- Single Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patient must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of one or more euploid embryo(s), or a full refund.
- Double Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patient must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of at least two euploid embryos, or 24 eggs fertilized in the attempt, whichever comes first.
- Affordable Eggs + Genetic Testing Package – Designed for situations where medical pre-qualification terms* are not met for the guarantee packages. Package includes up to 16 fresh or frozen eggs, with PGT-A performed on up to six embryos. Remaining blastocysts will be frozen.
- All-Eggs + Genetic Testing Package – Fresh donor cycle with all eggs retrieved and ICSI performed on a maximum of 20 eggs. Any remaining eggs will be vitrified. This package includes PGT-A performed on up to six embryos and freezing of any remaining blastocysts.
- Two Intended Fathers Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patients must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of at least one euploid embryo for each intended father, or 24 eggs fertilized in the attempt, whichever comes first.
Other Ovation donor egg packages are available without genetic testing, including two frozen eggs packages and a blastocyst guarantee.
*Pre-qualification terms: Sperm parameters must comply with World Health Organization Sperm Guidelines 2010. Sperm provider must be a non-smoker for one year and undergo a health history evaluation. Sperm sample and health evaluation form are evaluated by Ovation Donor Services prior to the signing of the retainer agreement.
A Better Plan for Pregnancy
With Ovation’s PGT-A packages and Euploid Embryo Guarantee, prospective parents can rest assured they are obtaining chromosomally normal embryos from a cutting-edge IVF treatment provider. By adding PGT-A to your donor egg IVF cycle, you can reduce the risk of miscarriage or full-term abnormal pregnancy, and potentially minimize the time it takes to meet the baby of your dreams. Contact us for more information about our egg donor packages.
*Because individual circumstances and treatment results vary, results are not guaranteed.