Choose from Several Donor Egg Packages
Ovation’s egg donor agency is forging the future of egg donation by offering you access to intensively screened egg donors plus innovative pricing packages to make your fertility treatment more affordable and effective. Many factors contribute to our ability to offer you more certainty and predictability along your path to parenthood.
Collaborative medicine. Our groundbreaking donor program is the result of a collaborative effort among the brightest minds in reproductive medicine.
Premium donor eggs. Our extensive egg donor database allows you to select the ideal match for your family-building needs. Only the top 1% of candidates become Ovation donors.
Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A). Depending on which package you choose, your embryos may undergo genetic testing using advanced next generation sequencing, designed to identify chromosomally normal embryos for transfer.
Predictable pricing. Ovation donor packages are built on fixed, all-inclusive fees, so you will know exactly how much your cost will be and exactly what services you will receive. Our prices include Ovation physician fees, donor compensation, screening and medication, lab fees, genetic testing (if you choose a PGT-A package), and shipping of your frozen eggs or embryo(s) to your fertility specialist.
Donor Eggs + PGT-A Packages
Nothing gives hopeful parents greater peace of mind than transferring a chromosomally normal embryo. Ovation’s Donor Eggs + PGT-A packages combine high-quality donor eggs with advanced IVF lab services and preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A). This state-of-the-art approach ensures that you receive the highest-quality embryos possible, maximizing your chance of delivering a healthy baby.
- Single Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patient must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of one or more euploid embryo(s), or a full refund.
- Double Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patient must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of at least two euploid embryos, or 24 eggs fertilized in the attempt, whichever comes first.
- Affordable Eggs + Genetic Testing Package – Designed for situations where medical pre-qualification terms* are not met for the guarantee packages. Package includes up to 16 fresh or frozen eggs, with PGT-A performed on up to six embryos. Remaining blastocysts will be frozen.
- All-Eggs + Genetic Testing Package – Fresh donor cycle with all eggs retrieved and ICSI performed on a maximum of 20 eggs. Any remaining eggs will be vitrified. This package includes PGT-A performed on up to six embryos and freezing of any remaining blastocysts.
- Two Intended Fathers Euploid Embryo Guarantee Package – Patients must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of at least one euploid embryo for each intended father, or 24 eggs fertilized in the attempt, whichever comes first.
When you choose a package with PGT-A, you and your physician will receive detailed information about the chromosome count of each embryo, maximizing your chance for a successful pregnancy. PGT-A may help reduce the number of transfers needed to deliver a healthy baby.
Ovation’s affordable Frozen Donor Eggs packages allow you to select a donor from Ovation’s highly screened pool of qualified egg donors and have frozen eggs shipped to any IVF lab.
- Six Frozen Eggs Package – Batch of six frozen Ovation donor eggs. If fewer than three frozen eggs survive the thaw, Ovation will provide an additional batch of four eggs at no charge.
- Freeze All Eggs Package – Fresh donor cycle in which all eggs are vitrified.
With our most cost-effective embryo package, you can select an Ovation egg donor and be guaranteed to receive at least two frozen blastocyst embryos, which can be shipped to any IVF lab for you to transfer.
- Two Blastocyst Embryo Guarantee Package – Patient must pre-qualify.* Guaranteed delivery of at least two blastocyst-stage embryos, or a full refund.
With all Ovation donor egg packages, financing is available to assist you.
*Pre-qualification terms: Sperm parameters must comply with World Health Organization Sperm Guidelines 2010. Sperm provider must be a non-smoker for one year and undergo a health history evaluation. Sperm sample and health evaluation form are evaluated by Ovation Donor Services prior to the signing of the retainer agreement.
Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started
Log in – Once your application has been processed, you will receive access to our egg donor database.
Browse – All donors have been carefully pre-screened to ensure their ability provide the highest-quality eggs available.
Discuss – Our donor profiles include photos and extensive information for your review. Donor coordinators are available for additional assistance.
Select – After you’ve selected your donor and completed enrollment, a fresh cycle can begin quickly. Frozen donor eggs may be available for shipping immediately.
For more information about egg donation and Ovation’s national donor egg program, please visit www.OvationEggDonor.com.