Advanced LifeView PGT-A+ and PGT-P
Through our innovative partnership with Genomic Prediction, Ovation is proud to offer LifeViewTM PGT-A+ and PGT-P. These cutting-edge genetic tests deploy an innovative, high-throughput SNP array-based platform that performs far better than traditional NGS.
- Higher pregnancy rates: 62% vs. 50% with traditional NGS*
- Reduced loss rate: 8% vs. 23% with traditional NGS*
- Higher resolution: 1.6 million data points vs. 20,000 data points with traditional NGS
- Improved accuracy: Combines copy number analysis and genotyping
- No more mosaics: Higher accuracy enables actual euploid and aneuploid reporting; PGT-A+ provides origin of aneuploidy
- Polyploidy and UPID identified: Both male and female polyploidy detection available
LifeView PGT-A+ and PGT-P are available to all fertility care providers who wish to offer the most advanced genetic testing options available for their IVF patients.
1: Weimer et al, 2021, Comparison of IVF Outcomes From Concurrent Use of 3 Different PGT-A Laboratories (https://asrm.confex.com/asrm/2021/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/12665)
Polygenic Testing Reduces Disease Risk Later in Life
- LifeView PGT-P is the only platform validated to predict an embryo’s lifetime risk for polygenic disorders (e.g., diabetes, certain cancers).
- LifeView PGT-P generates an Embryo Health Score, used to compare overall disease risk among embryos.
- Using LifeView PGT-P to select among healthy embryos has been validated to reduce incidence of polygenic disorders later in life, reducing disease incidence by up to 72% for some conditions.