Ovation Serves a Global Community Traveling to the US for Fertility Treatment
Men and women traveling to the US for fertility treatment are seeking greater access to advanced services and improved chances for successful outcomes. Ovation has created a nationwide network of leading fertility centers and IVF laboratories that simplifies the search process for our international clients. Our multi-center model benefits our clients seeking the “best of the best” of US fertility centers.
Ovation was created with the goal of practicing collaborative medicine. Some of the country’s most recognized names in reproductive medicine aligned to form a therapeutic powerhouse that shares scientific data, clinical best practices and emerging technologies.
Maximizing Your Time when Traveling to the US for Fertility Treatment
Our national network of fertility centers has a long history of serving an international market. You will find dedicated team members offering concierge services to assist in your quest to become a parent. A few of the services we offer international patients include:
- Scheduling initial consultations via phone or Skype with our reproductive endocrinologists
- Coordinating a plan of care with your local physician and expediting the transfer of medical records
- Coordinating hotel accommodations and ground transportation
- Providing vacation tips to help you enjoy your stay when traveling to the US for fertility treatment
Some visitors wish to combine sightseeing opportunities to explore well-known cities and landmarks in what’s referred to as fertility tourism. Ovation has a presence in some of the country’s most sought-after cities.
- Nashville, Tennessee – the home to country music
- Austin, Texas – where music and technology collide
- Las Vegas, Nevada – the world’s playground
- Newport Beach, California – luxury shopping, beautiful beaches and incredible weather
- Lafayette and Baton Rouge, Louisiana – home to amazing history and well-known southern hospitality
- Indianapolis, Indiana – world-renowned for its sporting events, including the Indianapolis 500
- Cincinnati, Ohio – America’s heartland and the birthplace of professional baseball
Considerations in Selecting a Fertility Center
When selecting a fertility center, your surroundings and leisure activities are secondary to success rates. Ovation reports IVF outcomes to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), and records for the previous year’s outcomes are available online for every one of our affiliated physician groups.
Of course, you should insist on a fertility center with an experienced, board certified reproductive endocrinologist when traveling to the US for fertility treatment. Ovation has a collective team of 70+ physicians and scientists who share ideas and best practices to help every individual patient achieve pregnancy.
Visit our About Us page to learn more about our mission and vision. The quality of our staff is instrumental to the success of our fertility centers located across the United States.
We welcome inquiries from patients around the world considering traveling to the US for fertility treatment. Contact us to learn more about our Ovation network of physicians and IVF labs.