Enroll Today in a Fertility Study
Ovation® provides opportunities to enhance your chances of becoming pregnant while helping others at the same time. By enrolling in a fertility study, you help advance IVF success for all hopeful parents.
Studies offered within the Ovation network of IVF laboratories have investigated methods for selecting the best embryo, improving culture medium that nourishes an embryo, and validating a novel embryo incubator that includes a built-in microscope and camera.
- All studies may not be available at all Ovation Fertility locations.
- Potential participants may enroll in one study.
Please review the study information below to see if you qualify.
Ovation + Gameto In Vitro Maturation Study
Ovation® Fertility has partnered with biotech company Gameto to advance the science of in vitro maturation (IVM) in the IVF lab. Through this partnership, Ovation invites certain IVF patients to contribute to a groundbreaking, preclinical IVM study that may make IVF success possible for more people in the future. Your generous donation may lead to scientific advancements that will make parenthood possible for more people in the future.
How can you help?
If you are undergoing IVF through an Ovation IVF lab in Baton Rouge/Lafayette, Louisiana or Indianapolis, Indiana, you may be eligible to participate in the Ovation/Gameto in vitro maturation study by donating unused, immature eggs to be used for research.
There are several important things to know about participating in this study.
- You will donate only immature eggs that will otherwise be discarded.
- All mature eggs retrieved as part of your IVF cycle will be used for your own family-building efforts and will not be donated for use in this study.
- The eggs you donate will be used for the purpose of studying in vitro maturation techniques only.
- No eggs donated to the study will become embryos.
- There is no compensation for participation in this study.
- If you are selected to participate in this study, consent forms will be provided for you to sign.
If you are interested in donating immature eggs for this study, please contact our affiliate clinics below to get started.